Bartlett Hills Golf Club, is a Public, 18 hole golf course located in Bartlett, Illinois.
Bartlett Hills Golf Club first opened for play in 1923. The course was designed by Charles Maddox and Frank P. MacDonald.
The course was purchased by the Village of Bartlett in 1978. The course has been reshaped over the years to complement both the improvements demanded by today's golfers as well as optimizing its beautiful rolling terrain.
In 1982 the Village of Bartlett committed to a complete renovation of the facility, including the rebuilding of all 18 greens, the reshaping and addition of bunkers, a new practice range complete with grass tees and a short game area, and the addition of a state of the art irrigation system. This old course has small greens and narrow fairways. The terrain is hilly and water hazards (ravines) come into play on a few holes. This is a great course to practice your irons. Most recently, a conversion to bent grass fairways and the redesign of greens #1, 3, 4, & 5 were completed in the fall of 2002, maintaing Bartlett Hills as one of the better golf courses in the area.
Blue tees: par-71, 6,463 yards.
White tees: par-71, 6,143 yards.
Red tees: par-71, 5,267 yards.