Edgewater Bay Golf Club is a Public, 18 hole golf course located in Biloxi, Mississippi.
The course opened for play in 1930. The course architects were Harry Collis and Jack Daray.
Although primarily flat, the course is nevertheless challenging. Wind is often a factor at Edgewater Bay.
Blue tees: par-71, 6,196 yards, 70.0 / 125
White tees: par-71, 5,957 yards, 68.8 / 121
Red tees: par-71, 5,114 yards, 69.8 / 115
The course closed 2005, it was damaged beyond economical repair by Hurricane Katrina.