Pennhills Club is a Private, 18 hole golf course located in Bradford, Pennsylvania, 90 miles east of Erie, Pennsylvania, and 90 miles south of Buffalo, New York.
The golf course was originally designed by Walter Travis in 1922 with additional holes added by Dick Wilson in 1958. The Club was established in 1937. Their majestic brick and slate clubhouse was created by noted architect, Clifford C. Wendehack.
This parkland-style course is draped across slightly rolling hills in a most scenic setting with a grand, old stone clubhouse. The fairways are defined by mature hardwood trees with the Minyard Run stream, and a liberal amount of sand bunkers positioned around the greens as the primary hazards.
Blue tees, par-70, 6,451 yards
White tees, par-70, 6,224 yards
Gold tees, par-72, 5,439 yards
Gold (W) tees, par-72, 5,439 yards
Red (W) tees, par-71, 5,119 yards
Latest Golf Course Reviews